Project_210 welcomes artists’ submissions by mail only. Artist packets must include the following items:
1. 8 -15 images of recent work in jpeg format, 150 dpi, maximum of 3000 pixels in either direction (dvd only for video).
2. Checklist that correlates to the jpeg images you submit, including name, title, date, medium and dimensions.
3. A one–page statement addressing your current work in general.
4. Current résumé or curriculum vitae.
5. All files must be burned onto one C.D. and clearly labeled.
Please save Checklists, Statments and Résumés/c.v.’s as MS Word or Plain Text files only.
If you want your materials returned, please include a SASE with proper postage.
c/o Offramp Gallery
1702 Lincoln Avenue
Pasadena CA 91103
Project_210 will review submissions in the order received. We cannot respond to every submission. Artist materials will be kept on file for consideration for up to one year. Artists may resubmit materials again in one year to update their file. Project_210 will contact you if an opportunity to show your work emerges; please do not contact Project_210 with inquiries about your submission status.
location: 1702 lincoln
avenue | c/o offramp gallery | pasadena ca 91103
hours: fri, sat& sun 1p to 5p | and by appointment
phone: 3 2 3 . 2 2 5 . 2 2 2 9
We are available from
1p to 5p for In-House Studio Visits,Portfolio Reviews and Critiques.
Make reservations at 323.225.2229